Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 52: week 4

Happy Birthday beautiful boy.

I didnt really want a son, I always imagined I'd have three girls, which quickly changed to two girls once the first was born.
At 20 weeks, the scan said a girl, at 25 also a girl. At 35 weeks, suddenly, with a swish of the sonographers wand, there appeared a PENIS. Yes, I totally freaked.
And now, I would wish for a thousand Jareds, one for everyone who needed those cuddles, kisses and complete devotional and unconditional love.

I would be lost without him and I will let him know as often as I can that he has changed my life in such a wonderful way.
Today he is 4, about to start preschool, and yet still my little boy.

Happy Birthday Jared, you are loved more than you will ever know.

jazz4

1 comment:

  1. There is something in the tilt of his head - or the sparkle in his eyes - or the wistful expression on his face that puts me in mind of your dear mum. I just LOVE this shot!

    ReplyDelete