Friday, July 2, 2010

things Im thankful for


Thought I might change my Friday, instead of just having a photo of a moment in the week, I'm going to have something I am thankful for.

I always try to find something in each day that Im thankful for, its something I started with Jumeirah a little while ago to help her to see that everyday has something special in it. It took awhile to see it everyday but now its a common thing to get excited about thinking what we were thankful for each day.

So thats what my Fridays will now be :)


Today I am thankful for this picture from Jumeirah, its was just what I needed. I asked her to draw me something while I cooked dinner and this is what she did.
" Its a happy place Mum, its got a waterfall and fairies in a lovely garden. Its just for you cos I know you like happy places."

No comments:

Post a Comment